Are you Nervous
about having HBOT?
For many patients, hyperbaric oxygen therapy can truly be a life-changing treatment option. Numerous studies have shown that its super effective in treating a whole range of diseases and conditions, from decompression sickness and carbon monoxide poisoning to diabetic foot ulcers and thermal burns.
ARE YOU NERVOUS
However, it is natural to have many questions and concerns about HBOT at first. You’ll find answers to some of the most frequent questions and concerns below to help you relax and make an informed decision.
How Does HBOT Therapy Work?
How Does HBOT
Under these conditions, the patient’s lungs can collect more oxygen than would be possible at normal air pressure, potentially accelerating healing. The therapy may last 60minutes while the pressure rises and then returns to normal levels.
What Are the Possible side effects?
What Are the Possible
Is there any reason why I can't receive
hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
Is there any reason why
I can't receive hyperbaric
- Have a collapsed lung
- Have certain type of lung diseases
- Dislike being in small, tight, or enclosed spaces (claustrophobia)
- Are ill (cold, fever, flu, etc.)
- Have a recent ear injury or surgery
Getting Ready for HBOT Treatment
Getting Ready for
- Arrive with a clean, natural body, meaning no deodorants, dyes, perfumes, or petroleum-based skin products. Jewellery, wigs, glasses, and other accessories are also prohibited.
- Avoiding alcohol and carbonated beverages at least four hours before HBOT treatment.
- Quit smoking – If you smoke, try to quit for the duration of your treatment because tobacco can impair your body’s natural ability to transfer oxygen.
- Because HBOT treatment may interfere with certain medications, inform your HBOT consultant about all medications and/or prescriptions you are currently taking.
- If you are sick, reschedule your appointment because a cold, fever, or flu could interfere with treatment.
What Happens in the Hyperbaric Chamber?
What Happens in
the Hyperbaric Chamber?
Is HBOT Treatment Harmful?
Many clients ask if there are any HBOT risks in Liverpool.
Many clients ask if
there are any HBOT
risks in Liverpool.
How Long Will HBOT Treatment take?
How Long Will
HBOT Treatment take?
Liverpool Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hopefully, this rundown of some of the most-often-asked questions and concerns will reduce any anxiety or fear regarding hyperbaric oxygen treatment and HBOT benefits Liverpool. HBOT is a very safe, effective, and pain-free option for healing, but please feel free to discuss any additional concerns not covered with your HBOT Practitioner and our team.
World-Class HBOT Near me
At Aesthetics of The Royal Liver Building, you can discover a safe, painless, and non-invasive alternative to traditional treatments They are scientifically proven to treat several temporary and chronic conditions that other medicine may not address. Schedule an appointment with us today 0151 203 0020 or contact us via our website HERE.